Followers

Chitika

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do you know why they call me frog?

October 6, 2010 and I already made my first trade
My friend Nick offered this ceramic frog he got from Mexico for my yo yo.
Check it out.

Now this next trade is crucial in my overall trade sequence. You can call it a "bridge" of sorts.
This next item has to be something that will transition well enough so I can start getting big trades.
I feel I have started off with a good trade and it can only get better.

Welcome to my world

1 comment:

  1. I've stumbled upon this and I personally think it's fascinating. You are an advocate for all College Business Students. I am a doctor and have a friend who is trying to finish Business school, he will sure like this story I show him. Keep me updated.

    -Dr. O G

    ReplyDelete